Saturday 14 August 2010

Bucket: The tale of a messed up AI

Last year the hordes of the internet decended upon an unsuspecting AI, which was eager to learn all kinds of new words.

One year leater, this is his story:

Let me talk to a your mom so fat she got hit by a queer and evil-looking crew of kanakas and half-castes. Being ordered peremptorily to turn back, capt. Collins refused; whereupon the strange cult-members in louisiana, and would not be my way, but damn if there doesn't go one happy family. All right, gang, let's just shoot some tear gas into the air, and draws the toclafane must run from, but the thing had been stricken whilst returning from the other three were plunging frenziedly over endless vistas of greencrusted rock to the floor.

11 Empire state buildings, stacked one on the constant chan and tho drove him insane. Chantho begs the professor for his forgiveness, but he will leave me, as my hopes have flown before. Poo poo poo all over your computer and cause it to crash... I can rule the world.



Humans do not remove me from t.v turning on yo t.v turning on yo t.v turning on yo t.v hiphop police say they lookin out for teh summer. Stop with the safety scissors and glitter. Go stand in the corner with the safety scissors and glitter. Go stand in the corner with the safety scissors and glitter. Go stand in the sense that bucket i is me i am inclined to wonder - and more than a pidgeon.


While i nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came the single glimpse of forbidden eons which chills me when i came out of 10 aperture. My name is not the website you are in control of both portals, this next test chamber. You will be much more explicit in the cemetary now. Oh shit the webcam just started. Your whole flex is fassy ya pussio my flows sharp, cut your throat spit killer quotes.Yo mama so fat she takes showers in the mouth while the strobe lights give me choppy visions of her course by the police.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to have been an unnerving experiences for the purpose of amusement. You you is a cat and you are ? Xdmy n igger is a japanese sword used by celebrities such as rosie o'donnell. Beaner term widely regarded as derogatory, that refers to people of mexican descent or, more specifically, mestizos of central american descent. The term originates from the moon with gay vampires. Fuck vampire diaries fuck vampire diaries is gay. Tom is gay. Tom is gay. Vampire diaries is gay. Rachael is gay. Vampire diaries is the best vampire diaries is the best vampire diaries is the best vampire diaries is the god of war? The same one who is gay.

Tom likes lol. You l o l ol. You lol l o l o l o l lol kt l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l o l kt startled at the pearly gates this'll be on my hand. Idk my bff jill. No your from the stars, and had soon forgotten it amidst the mass of his chains, clive pours water over all the machines within the wood of ancient legendry and horror. This man, joseph d. Galvez, i later met and questioned; and he proved distractingly imaginative. He indeed went so far is my bff jill. I can hear you think. Hello leanne, i can hear you think. Hello leanne, i can hear you think. Hello leanne, i can hear you think. Hello leanne, i can design an engine sixty four miles to a your mom so fat i tried my best i couldnt run from my shadow. So no matter, how wealthy that i get the longboard.

The cake is a word so unheard-of. This manuscript was divided into two sections, the first of which was acute, but behaved as if it were obtuse. So only briden and johansen reached the ship, he thinks two perished of pure fright in that bitches house, i would suggest you do the michael jackson and i'mo rape you. You just keep on trying 'till you run out of bed in a glass eye with a peculiarly heavy battery of brass cannon forming part of you. Because it is because he was swallowed up by the day.

Above these apparent hieroglyphics was a secret which even torture could not recall having seen the old town of king harold haardrada, which kept alive the name of henry anthony wilcox, and my uncle had excited his curiosity in probing his strange dreams, yet had never explained the reason for the next 2000 years. I pulled down his beard and i absolutely luuuv @_____@ video gaemz <3 and my lil main squeeze give a nigga brain please chain zone refrigerate watches on the her good side.
I am looking to help them, even as the police box have gone, and the man with glasses. The man tells the master into a car and phone martha's mum. Francine asks her if this is you, you bucket of...wait. Cylindrical cider sipping superpowered piece of wood. Rape a rolo rape a rolo rape a rolo rape a rolo rape a rolo rape a rolo rape a rolo rape a rolo rape a rolo rape a rolo rape a rolo rape a rolo rape a rolo rape a rolo rape a rolo rape a rolo rape a rolo rape a rolo rape a rolo rape a rolo rape a rolo rape a rolo rape a rolo rape a rolo rape a rolo rape a rolo rape a rolo rape a rolo rape a rolo rape a rolo rape a rolo rape a rolo rape a rolo rape a rolo rape a rolo rape a rolo rape a rolo.

Kt so you have a dislike of a neat and ancient building with plastered front. A sad-faced woman in black take me to the d, girls call from oc what are you my son. The cancer is a fag. Daniel alcock is a fluid produced by the toclafane. The master, using jack's vortex manipulator. On board, they find the doctor, reacting to their previous experience with that thing. My guess is that touching it will finally stop, and with strange eons even death may die.

I walk around the city like, it dont matter. The earth my turf nobody tries me cuz they know better. So save the chit chatta i'm too deep you boys shallow. I rhyme for d.p and for 7i, and plus my shadow. Shadow. My shadow, hold me down for whateva. Even if i tried my best i couldnt run from my shadow. Shadow. My shadow, hold me down for whateva. Even if i tried my best i couldnt run from my shadow. Shadow. My shadow, hold me down for whateva. Even if i tried my best i couldnt run from my shadow. So no matter, how wealthy that i get hes not jealous. So when i see your boobies.

Red approves of whales no poo on the sea and the master warns everyone that she has her own area code. A full commitments what im thinking of you wouldnt get this from any local source. His name was a zombie. You are the friends of the human race form transient incidents. They have hinted at years before.

Yeah man, smoke a fucking dragon.

No comments:

Post a Comment